* Shipping and handling fees are subject to change.
* Taxes also apply to shipping fees.
Standard shipping is within twenty-four hours (24hours), from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), during normal time.
The delivery time for your package will be determined based on the option you chose at the checkout.
* Please note that this timeframe may vary during peak periods.
* Shipping to remote locations may take up to 15 business days.
TRUSTED SHIPPING COMPANY
Orders are shipped and delivered by Local Postal Services throughout Canada.
For international shipping the preferred company would be an International Logistics Postal Carrier.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email allowing you to follow your package until it arrives at its destination!
CUFF assumes no responsibility for loss of articles ordered on www.getcuff.com after the shipping company takes possession of the goods, both for purchases and for the return of merchandise by mail.
* In the event that the instructions described in the returns and refund policy section are not followed, you will assume the risk of loss until we receive the package, at which time CUFF will take possession of the merchandise.
Please allow up to 30 days for your return to be received and processed.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one.
All Items purchased on Sale or/and Clearance are finals and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-returnable
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in its original packaging. We do not accept torn packages or used merchandised.
If your return does not meet the mentioned above criteria’s you return, or refund will not be accepted.
We will send you an email when your package arrives at our Return Center for verification and refund processing.
Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
If you received an incorrect, damaged, or defective item, please contact our Customer Care Department so that we may assist in correcting the error.